The transfer process for domain names varies, dependent on the type of domain in question.
UK domains (all domains that end .uk)
- Ask your current domain provider to change the Tag of the domain name to STACK (most providers allow this via their control panel).
- Email email@example.com and we will do the rest for you.
CentralNIC domains (ending in .uk.com, .gb.com, .eu.com, .uk.net, .gb.net and .eu.net)
- Ask your current domain provider for the domain’s authorisation code.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the authorisation code and we will do the rest.
- The transfer will complete automatically within 5 days.
GTLD domains (all other domains)
- Ask your current domain provider for the domain name authorisation code.
- Make sure you are listed as the ‘Admin Contact’, as an email will get sent here.
- Email email@example.com and we will start the transfer.
- An email will be sent – usually instantly but can take up to 24 hours – to the e-mail address listed as the Admin Contact.
- Follow the link in this e-mail and ‘Approve’ the transfer by entering the authorisation code obtained earlier.
- Once authorised the transfer will complete automatically within 5 days.