Create beautiful websites in minutes – no code needed!
Showcase your business, project, or personal brand by building your own stunning website using DIY Website Builder. There’s no software to install and no programming skills required.
Key features of DIY Website Builder
- Build contemporary, responsive websites quickly and easily.
- Choose from hundreds of easily customisable designs or create your own.
- Publish unlimited pages.
- User-friendly tools and interface.
- Built-in help centre with videos and knowledgebase.
- Fast, secure UK servers and friendly UK support.
Simple drag-and-drop design
It’s never been easier to create an inviting, successful website that works seamlessly across all desktop and mobile devices. Our Website Builder has tons of great features that make designing your website quick and easy, such as:
- Easy subpage creation, including ready-designed content blocks to quickly add content
- User-friendly file uploader and manager
- Built-in extension, templates and apps catalogue
- Built-in templates editor
- Image editor
- Hundreds of web-friendly fonts
- Thousands of customisation possibilities
- 60+ colour themes, 6 theme layouts, and 6 menu styles per template
- Custom favicon
- Free photo library with over 500,000 free professional photos
- Easy menu creation including support for nested menus
Search Engine Optimisation features
Our Website Builder includes plenty of tools to help your website rise up the search engine rankings,
- SEO friendly links
- Google Analytics support
- Google XML sitemap support
- Google website submission
- Custom meta tags
Create a truly custom website with all these extra features included at no extra cost!
- Built-in search
- Poll module
- Live chat module
- Discussion forum
- Shopping cart (with PayPal and other gateway support)
- Photo gallery with optional slideshow and collage modes
- Restaurant menu/services price list
- Events calendar
- FAQ module
- Contact form
- Easy YouTube video embedding
- Display RSS feeds from other websites
- Offer visitors downloadable files, e.g. videos
- Social media integration – add Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and other buttons
- ‘Users online’ and visitor counter
Simply choose one of our Web Hosting packages and complete the checkout process. After you log in to your control panel, choose ‘Web Builder’ from the available icons to build your website. From here you can access everything you need to build your website. Email accounts are included as standard with all our hosting packages.
Frequently asked questions
Do I need a domain name and web hosting with you to use the Website Builder?
Yes, you’ll need to purchase a web hosting package from us if you don’t already have one. You also need a domain name; we recommend registering or transferring your domain to us where possible for a seamless experience.
How do I access the Website Builder?
Once you’ve purchased a DIY hosting package, log in to your control panel and go to ‘Web Builder’. From here you can access everything you need to build your website.
Can I back up my website?
You can download backups of your website whenever you like straight from your control panel.
Do I need to know how to code to use the Website Builder?
What kind of support is included?
The Web Builder includes a comprehensive Help Centre with videos, tutorials, and on-screen guides. It’s intuitive and easy to use, but if you have a specific question or need further help, please contact our UK support team through our support page.
Start building your perfect website with our Website Builder